Pie Care Instructions
Pies are Fully Baked Prior to Shipping
To Serve Direct (without reheating):
- Place pie on countertop until room temperature is reached (approximately 5 to 6 hours; times may vary).
- Once desired temperature is reached, remove plastic wrapping, serve, and enjoy!
- Thaw wrapped pie overnight in refrigerator or, for faster thawing, place on countertop at room temperature for approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 300F.
- Once desired oven temperature is reached, remove pie from plastic wrapping and place pie onto the middle deck.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is flaky and center is warm.
- Remove pie from oven and allow to rest on cooling rack or countertop for 5-10 mins before cutting and serving (Handle carefully, CONTENTS MAY BE HOT!).
- Reheating times may vary by model and type of oven, adjust accordingly.
- Apple pie may require an additional 5-10 minutes to warm through.
- For pies with streusel/crumble toppings, place reheated pie in front of a fan or well air-circulated area to allow streusel/crumble toppings to dry out.
- Prior to thawing and/or reheating, wrapped pies may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or may stay frozen for up to 6 months.
- Once pie has been thawed and/or reheated, any remaining portions may be stored refrigerated or covered at room temperature*. Pies should be consumed within 5 days for the optimum Everett & Elaine Piexperience!
*All cream and/or custard based pies MUST be kept refrigerated.