Shipping and Product Damage Policies
- We ship Monday through Wednesday of each week. We DO NOT ship on holidays or over weekends.
- Everett & Elaine pies are baked fresh and frozen for transport. Our pie shippers can accommodate up to a 3-day transit time and are designed to ensure that your pie(s) arrives in good condition. The pie(s) should arrive to you in a partially frozen or thawed state. Other Everett & Elaine gourmet products, including cookies and nuts generally do not require refrigeration and are typically shipped in standard packaging.
- Products containing chocolate may be subject to melting with temperatures above 80 F. When weather temperatures exceed 80 F, products containing chocolate will be shipped at the customers' discretion; however, it should be noted that Everett & Elaine will not be responsible for any melted products.
- Our pies are fresh baked, use NO PRESERVATIVES, and are highly perishable. When ordering pies from shipping destinations with estimated transit times of 2 days or more, we recommend placing your order on Mondays or Tuesdays to allow for an additional day of transit time. This will help to safeguard against any shipping delays the freight company may experience. To see the estimated transit time to your location, view the UPS Ground map .
- Orders placed before 12 PM (Noon) Central Time will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed on a holiday, a weekend, or after 12 PM (Noon) Central Time on Wednesday will be shipped on the next shipment day.
- We promise to see to it that your order gets processed according to our order guidelines; however, once it leaves our facility it is in the hands of the freight company. Everett & Elaine is unable to guarantee that your order will arrive by your estimated delivery date and will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or damage to the product caused by delay.
- Shipments must be sent to addresses that are verifiable by the USPS and/or UPS. We CANNOT ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Box.
- Please be certain that someone is available to receive your Everett & Elaine shipment. Residential addresses generally do not require a signature. Packages may be left near the front door or in an easily accessible area. Everett & Elaine is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods secondary to the shipment not being adequately received.
- In the event a pie or product needs to be re-shipped, any additional shipping fees incurred that are above the original cost will be the responsibility of the individual.
Product Damage Policy
- We strive to provide our customers with high quality pies and gourmet food products. If you find that your Everett & Elaine product has arrived to you in a less than acceptable state, please email us at email@example.com within 6 hours of delivery time so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.